Support Forum

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of dtnevins dtnev 2 months, 1 week ago.

Logo box

• Profile photo of dtnevins

Hi,

I like the format in eBookie, but I’m stuck on the logo box. Presumably because my website name is twice as long as “eBookie,” the letters get squeezed down and leave the top of the site looking really awkward – tiny text for the website name compared to the fonts that I’m using for the content.

Is there a simple fix that you can suggest?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    Dan

Profile photo of dgc1957

Hello – looking for an answer to this as well please.
    Best,
    Deb

Profile photo of dtnevins

Deb,

I gave up on a response from Themezie and went into themes editor. If you go to the “Theme Header” template and scroll down once or twice, you’ll find width and height settings. As far as I can tell, those settings don’t give complete control over the logo box – other code is also binding – but I upped the width from 148 to 200 and the height from 33 to 65 and it definitely gave me a bigger logo box.

Profile photo of dgc1957

Hi Dan,

HUGE thank you for locating that.
    That’s all I will need.
    And thanks for responding.

Deb

Profile photo of dgc1957

And Dan – I went into the main.css and enlarged my header to accomodate the stretch my logo put on that area.
    (under themes)

Profile photo of dgc1957

And found the logo box info there as well to change.
    Good luck.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of dtnevins

Deb, Good luck and thank you to you, too, I may tweak the header area with your tip.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.